Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LONG TIME NO POST


HEY GUYS. It's been quite a while since I posted here. I've had a lot of finished pieces, here's a mixture of old and new things.
I've been busy with guests from out of country and my new job. I am very happy overall and have been working on art in my spare time.

Dug! From the Movie UP!
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE BE MY PRISONER!


A commission for a guy named Alex Trefur
His Meerkat character trying to come off as super scary.
I honestly think he just looks cuter! :3

A piece I did for my good friend :)
I've done several pieces of these two, none finished though. This one however is the only finished one.
I am very proud of this one!

An "expression sheet" for a costumer :) I love raccoons <3
LOUIS from PRINCESS AND THE FROG.

Mushu from Mulan ;D He was a fun challange :)

A very off model BentTail, However he was a lot of fun to work with. I mostly concentrated on a painted type background with him. His snout is too thick and his colors are off. Oh well :)

I love trying Disney characters because they give me a chance to work on different styles and body shapes.

I'd love to try a piece of the Gargoyles from Notre Dame...
They lack any fur and are made of stone so that'd be very very fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment